In order to provide faultless products to the clients, we make sure that the inputs we use are of excellent quality. Thus, our experts keep a stringent check over the same. With the aid of modern facility and quality packaging material, we guarantee that the offered lot will reach the destination within a given time frame. We also make sure that the material is sourced from the certified vendors.
- Instead of depending on a separate, external component to impart flexibility to the film, 100% acrylic elastomeric polymers derive elasticity from a unique combination of special composition, molecular weight, and crosslinking. As a result, they retain flexibility over periods of time. Moreover, formulations based on the 100% acrylic elastomeric polymers exhibit their elastomeric properties over a broad range of temperatures. Thus, the performance of waterborne coatings
- based on the acrylic elastomerics remains consistently outstanding under all conditions.
- In comparing the different types of binders in other areas of performance, the 100% acrylic binders have a significant edge over styrenated products in the area of ultraviolet stabiiity, over viny! acetate products in the area of hydrolysis resistance, and over both chemistries in the area of dirt pick-up resistance. As a result, on extended exposure, waterborne acrylic coatings are more resistant to chalking and do not yellow as do styrenated products. They are not as vulnerable to damage from ambient moisture as acetate-based systems, and they remain cleaner than both types of non-acrylic systems. Collectively, the advantages provided by 100% acrylic technology translates into superior durability in both protective and decorative terms. Acrylic-based coating films retain their integrity better than styrenated and vinyl acetate systems; the acrylic formations do not crack, flake, or peel. Consequently, they do a better job of shielding masonry substrates from the elements. At the same time, since the 100% acrylic coatings retain their elasticity and do not yellow or pick-up dirt very readily, they maintain an attractive, "decorative" appearance far longer than their competitors.
Protection with Decoration :
- Waterproof Elastomeric Exterior Coating Sealcoat is a unique polymer based waterproofing, elastomeric exterior performance coating to protect the concrete structure from degradation in varied climatic conditions.
- Sealcoat is a single component 'Ready to Use' formulation with quick drying properties at room temperature. Its outstanding properties of water repellency coupled with toughness helps to arrest the leakage during rainy season while its stability against UV radiation keeps the brightness unfazed for years together.
- Its Two in One performance protects the surface from water seepage & leakage, enhances life of plaster and provides desired aesthetical outlook.
Performance Features :
- Excellent Water Repellency
- Resistance to U.V. Radiation
- Resistance to Fungus and moss.
- No peel-off tendency
- Tough and Scratch-proof.
- Excellent Brightness and finish.
- Stable at high temperatures.
How It Works :
- Viscosity of Sealcoat is so designed that, while application, Sealcoat virtually travels in the surface and occupies all the cavities, porosities and hairline cracks of the structure.
- On curing, Sealcoat forms tiny, flexible crystals within these cavities and blocks the passage of water arresting the chances of leakage completely.
- Sealcoat , thus, on application gets absorbed in the surface and forms an integral part of it. As a result, Sealcoat does not show any tendency of ‘peel-off’ in any detrimental climatic conditions.
Operational Features :
- Single component, ready to use system
- Quick drying at room temperature.
- No water curing required.
- Can be pigmented in wide colour range.
Other Salient Features :
- Water Repellent - Due to its smooth film, water falling on it beads up and rolls off. Since it seals all porosity and cracks, it does not allow water to penetrate.
- Water Vapour Permeable - To prevent damage from built-up hydrostatic pressure, a building must "breathe" and allow water vapour to pass through. With its multitude of densely packed micropores, Sealcoat is much more water vapour permeable. It prevents hydrostatic pressure buildup and reduces the likelihood of blistering, cracking and peeling - all while successfully repelling water!
- Fungus Resistant - Due to its smooth film it does not allow fungus to grow. A powerful antifungal additive is incorporated in Sealcoat .
- Uv Resistant - Sealcoat coatings fade far less than ordinary coatings. Sealcoat colour pigments are virtually non-reactive with ultraviolet light. Sealcoat colours stay bright and true.
- CO diffusion resistant - Sealcoat provides excellent resistance to CO diffusion, which is the principle cause of damaging reinforced concrete.
- Environment friendly - Sealcoat does not release any hazardous vapours in the atmosphere and is totally environment friendly coating.
- Excellent crack bridging - Sealcoat has high degree of flexibility for wide range of temperature. The film can elongate 5 times its original shape, enabling it to conceal the cracks.
- Aesthetic Decoration - Sealcoat provides the beautiful aesthetics to the buildings combined with functional properties. Sealcoat can be pigmented in various shades to give a wide spectrum of colours.
- Cost Effective - Sealcoat becomes very much cost effective by avoiding reoccuring recoating cost due to its long life.
- Covering Capacity - Sealcoat covers 45-50 sg.ft. per kg. for 2 coats application depending on smoothness and porosity of substrate.
Directions for Use :
- Surface Preparation - Remove dust, dirt, grease, loose particles, flaking paint, wax, fungus, algae from surface using wire brush. Surface should be washed with water and allowed to dry.
- Priming - Apply the priming coat using recommended primer or by mixing Sealcoat with water in the ratio of 1:2 using brush.
- Finishing - Finish the surface by applying 2 coats of Sealcoat with an intercoat interval of 4 hours.
- Thinning - Sealcoat is ready to apply paint, which does not require thinning.
- Storage - Keep container closed with a tight lid when not in use. Store in dry place.